- Gateway to the Lake Erie islands for Southwest Michigan and Northwest Ohio: a Lake Erie Circle Tour Community.
- Site of Maumee Bay State Park with golf course, nature center, lodge, amphitheater, and cabins.
- Home of Pearson Metropark, paddleboats, window to wildlife,
- Host of national, regional, and state softball tournaments.
- Home of Oregon Fest.
- Home of one of Ohio's largest festivals-the German American Festival.
- Walleye & perch fishing.
- One hour to Lions, Tigers, and Detroit area events.
- Within 15 minutes from the Toledo Mud Hens Baseball Stadium, Lucas County Multi Purpose Arena, home of the Toledo Walleyes (Ice Hockey) and the Toledo Bullfrogs (Football), and nationally renowned Toledo Museum of Art and Toledo Zoo. Also close to the Toledo PGA tours.
- Cedar Point amusement park, Put-in-Bay, and the islands - 45 minutes from Oregon
- Golf at Eagles Landing Golf Course
- Skyway Recreation Center multi-purpose indoor sports facility