A City of Cooperation
5330 Seaman Road
Oregon, OH 43616
8:00a – 4:30p M-F
- ROAD CLOSURE: Eastmoreland Dr (S. Goodyear St & S. Edward St)
- ROAD CLOSURE: Taylor Rd (between Seaman Rd & Consaul St)
- Wastewater Treatment Plant Improvements and the Capital Improvement Charge
- LUC - Coy and Dustin Intersection Improvement Project
- South Recreation Complex Stormwater Improvements Project
Finance Director - Kathleen Hufford
Welcome to the Finance Department of the City of Oregon. This department maintains the city’s financial records including accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, employee benefits, grants and financial reporting. We’re also responsible for assessments, fixed asset monitoring, risk management, purchasing, debt and investments.
In this section, you’ll find financial statements dating back to 2003, current year budget information, as well as accounts payable information and relevant forms.
The City of Oregon now utilizes EFT (electronic funds transfer) payments to Accounts Payable vendors. If you would like to receive payments from the City via an EFT payment, please complete the Request for Vendor EFT Authorization Form.
Please feel free to contact the Finance Department if you have any questions or comments.