A City of Cooperation
5330 Seaman Road
Oregon, OH 43616
8:00a – 4:30p M-F
- ROAD CLOSURE: Eastmoreland Dr (S. Goodyear St & S. Edward St)
- ROAD CLOSURE: Taylor Rd (between Seaman Rd & Consaul St)
- Wastewater Treatment Plant Improvements and the Capital Improvement Charge
- LUC - Coy and Dustin Intersection Improvement Project
- South Recreation Complex Stormwater Improvements Project
|Storm Water Management Plan|
The City of Oregon Storm Water Management Program is guided by the city's Storm Water Management Plan (SWMP) submitted to the Ohio Environmental Protection Agency in 2003. The plan is a requirement with the Storm Water Phase II Rule which was the next step in the EPA's effort to preserve, protect, and improve the nation's water resources from polluted storm water runoff.
Phase II is intended to further reduce adverse water quality and aquatic habitat conditions by instituting the use of controls on the unregulated sources of storm water discharges that have the greatest likelihood of causing environmental degradation.
City of Oregon Storm Water Plan