- Gateway to the Lake Erie islands for Southwest Michigan and Northwest Ohio: a Lake Erie Circle Tour Community.
- Site of Maumee Bay State Park with golf course, nature center, lodge, amphitheater, and cabins.
- Home of Pearson Metropark, paddleboats, window to wildlife,
- Host of national, regional, and state softball tournaments.
- Home of Oregon Fest.
- Home of one of Ohio's largest festivals-the German American Festival.
- Walleye & perch fishing.
- One hour to Lions, Tigers, and Detroit area events.
- Within 15 minutes from the Toledo Mud Hens Baseball Stadium, Lucas County Multi Purpose Arena, home of the Toledo Walleyes (Ice Hockey) and the Toledo Bullfrogs (Football), and nationally renowned Toledo Museum of Art and Toledo Zoo. Also close to the Toledo PGA tours.
- Cedar Point amusement park, Put-in-Bay, and the islands - 45 minutes from Oregon
Oregon Branch Library
3340 Dustin Rd. Oregon, OH 43616
Eastern Maumee Arts Council
Promotes appreciation of all Art forms in the area east of the Maumee River.
Eastern Maumee Bay Chamber of Commerce
Provides the community with benefits, services, information, and programs to improve the quality of life, general welfare and prosperity of the Eastern Maumee Bay Community
Oregon Community Theatre
The Oregon Community Theatre is dedicated to the development of the performing arts within Oregon and its surrounding communities.
Challenger Learning Center
Realistic mock-ups of Missions Control and an orbiting space station.
Brandeville School Museum - Oregon Historical Society
Open first Thurs. & Sun. of month (2-5 pm)